Rates and Availability
The Aeroplan Program at Hotel Ruby Foo’s
Earn Aeroplan® Miles
As an Aeronote Partner, Hotel Ruby Foo’s helps you to earn Aeroplan Miles for every night spent with us.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
Miles Allotment: $1 = 1 mile (1 mile per dollar spent prior to taxes and only on bedroom rate, no incidentals, or meeting rooms) per qualifying stay*.
* A "qualifying stay" is defined as 1 or more consecutive nights.
Accrual of Aeroplan Miles:
- The person who pays for the room can receive Aeroplan Miles regardless of how many rooms they pay for. The bill for the room remains under the guest’s name even though they are not paying for their room.
- Only one Aeroplan Account can earn miles per qualifying stay, even if more than one person occupies or shares the payment for the bedroom.
- Since the bedroom is paid by the company neither the guest nor the company is entitled to the Aeroplan Miles for Direct Billing accounts.
- Certain discounted hotel rates may not be eligible for miles accumulation.
- The guest must provide their valid Aeroplan Card at check-in and/or check-out. The guest’s name must match frequent flyer membership name to earn miles.
- Credit Card Payments: Once the guest checks out and the bill is closed the credit card number cannot be changed to allow miles to be allotted to someone else.
- If a guest does not have his or her Aeroplan Number at check-in / check-out time they will have up to 15 days to fax the hotel a copy of their hotel folio and a photocopy of the Aeroplan Card.
- No Aeroplan Miles will be awarded for "no show" situations in which a member has made, confirmed and guaranteed reservations with a credit card but cannot, does not or failed to check into the hotel, irrespective of whether or not the member’s credit card is charged for any portion of the reserved stay per the hotel’s no "no show" policy.
- Once the miles have been credited to a client’s designated Aeroplan Account, they cannot be moved to another participating Aeroplan Account.
- Hotel Ruby Foo’s has the right to change, limit, modify or cancel program rules, regulations, and rewards, without notice.